We are currently looking for an experienced CPT Operator to work from our Auckland depot.
You will be operating a variety of CPT rigs (e.g. Truck, track-mounted, tractor-mounted and hand-portable rigs) and conducting CPTu,, SCPTu, DMT and SDMT tests. You will be working on sites mostly around Auckland, but occasionally in other parts of New Zealand. You will be working both in team environments as well as independently.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- at least five years experience in CPT operation
- enjoy working outside on a variety of sites
- willing and able to do long hours and out-of- town work
- have a calm and thorough approach to work and attention to detail
- have experience with computers and electronic equipment
- interested in geology or engineering
- have a full drivers licence that is recognised in NZ
- a NZ resident or hold a valid NZ work visa
About the Company
Ground Investigation Ltd is a leading provider of in situ testing to the New Zealand geotechnical industry. We have numerous CPT rigs, plus a trailer mounted sampling rig. The company’s main office is in Auckland, with branches in Tauranga, Christchurch and Dunedin. We have 12 members of staff, many of whom are very experienced CPT operators. Ground Investigation works on a variety of projects from single house sites to major civil engineering projects throughout New Zealand.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Marco Holtrigter: firstname.lastname@example.org